10th Annual Business Etiquette Dinner
Friday, October 11, at the Racine Marriott
Registration: 5:30-6:00 p.m.
Dinner: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
The Etiquette Dinner will be an evening of fine dining and instruction designed to provide you with a unique opportunity to learn the art of fine dining and social etiquette before your transition into the real world. Often, today's interview process includes a lunch or dinner with prospective employers. Many students who have experienced this situation report that they were unsure of the proper etiquette. Ensure that you are prepared by participating in this event - at a cost of $35 per person, you will receive a 4 course gourmet meal and you will learn key techniques on proper etiquette.
During dinner you will learn:
- The real intent of business meals
- Seating etiquette
- Soup eating tips
- Appropriate napkin use
- The art of eating bread and rolls
- The American, European and "No" dining style differences
- How to handle difficult-to-eat foods
During the presentation you will learn:
- How to make a positive first impression
- Professional Presence
- Email courtesy
- "Life after the interview" tips
- The art of mixing and mingling
- When to begin talking business during a meal
Registration is due October 2
For more information contact:
Debbie Dawdy, 262-595-2280 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Andi Worrell, 262-595-2243 or email@example.com