International Graduate Student Admissions
We are excited that you have decided to apply for admission at UW-Parkside!
Applications and documents should reach us by the following dates:
- August 1 for spring semester (January) enrollment
- January 1 for fall semester (September) enrollment
Submit the following items:
- A completed Application for Graduate International Student Admission.
- Application fee of $56.00
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score. A score of 525 on the paper test (197 computer based or 71 internet based) is required. For information regarding the location of the test centers nearest you and for making arrangements to take the TOEFL test visit the website: http://www.ets.org/toefl
- A Sponsorship Statement Form (pdf) documenting support for one year of study.
- Original bank statement or bank letter documenting sufficient funds for one year of study. Photocopies and FAX cannot be accepted.
- Official transcripts from all secondary schools, colleges and universities attended. Records must be in the original language with certified English translations. Official records should include all exam, test results, certificates, diplomas or degrees received.
- To receive transfer credits from a foreign university a prospective student must have their transcripts evaluated through one of the recommended companies:
A "Catalog Match Request" is recommended, however, it is required for MAMB applicants.
If you have any questions about this process, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (262) 595-2355.