Course Options is a new program that allows public high school students to take college courses during fall and spring session. It is a great opportunity to earn college credits at no cost to students and their families. High School students in the upper 25% of their class are likely to be admitted.
How to Start
1. Apply online at apply.wisconsin.edu
- Create an account and select UW-Parkside
- Under Reason for Applying: Select Undergraduate Special
- Under Applying As: Select Course Options
- Complete the application and indicate intended courses
4. After review by Parkside, the DPI application will be forwarded to your home district for approval.
5. Attend a Course Options Orientation and Registration session.
Please Note: Paperwork must be submitted each term at least 6 weeks prior to the start of each term. Students who have not taken an ACT will be required to take the Wisconsin Placement Test.
Questions?Contact us using the information below.