Welcome back! The Return to Wisconsin program provides discounted out-of- state tuition rates for children and grandchildren of UW-Parkside alumni.
For the 2016-2017 academic year, nonresident tuition and fees at UW-Parkside are $15,356.
With the 25 percent discount, a Return to Wisconsin student would pay $11,499.
A Wisconsin resident pays tuition and fees of $7,368.
- Nonresident tuition rates for children and grandchildren of qualifying alumni will be discounted 25 percent.
- Qualifying alumni are biological or legal parents, grandparents or legal guardians, living or dead, who have previously earned either an undergraduate or graduate degree at UW-Parkside.
- Eligible students must meet all admissions requirements that apply to all other applicants.
- An eligible student or the student's qualifying parent, grandparent or legal guardian must be a legal resident of a state other than Wisconsin or Minnesota.
- Return to Wisconsin students will pay all other fees (special course charges, room, board, and other expenses) at the same rates as other students.
- Return to Wisconsin students will not displace Wisconsin residents.
- Student must remain in good academic standing.
For more information or to obtain an eligibility form (PDF) contact Peggy Karls, Bursar (262) 595-2258, email@example.com