Transfer Your Credits

Wondering how your credits will transfer to Parkside?  Below are two tools that will help you figure it out.

TIS (box image) - The Transfer Information System (TIS) was created by the University of Wisconsin System to help make the process as easy as possible.  TIS is intended to be used by students transferring from a UW College or a Wisconsin Technical College.

STAR (box image) - The Student Transfer Assistant Report (STAR) was designed to reveal how Parkside will award credit for transferable courses from a number of colleges and universities.

Still have questions?  Come in and talk with one of our transfer counselors.  Make an appointment at (262) 595-2355.
Scroll to top
Who Are You?