Share | Print

Transfer Application Process

  1. Complete the online application at
  2. Submit application fee*
  3. Submit official high school transcript** / GED** / HSED**  
  4. Submit official transcripts** from all colleges and/or universities ever attended 

A placement test may be required if a college level math or English course is not transferred.

If you have military experience, submit a copy of your DD214 and military transcript (to be awarded credit for military experience).

If any Advanced Placement (AP) courses were completed, scores must be sent prior to the start of the first semester of attendance. 

* A limited number of application fee waivers are available for applicants with extreme financial hardship.  To request a waiver, complete the Application Fee Waiver form and submit it to the Office of Admissions.

**All transcripts must be official and come directly from the institution. Applicants who wish to be admitted on the basis of high school equivalency must submit official documents such as Certification of General Education Development (GED).

*** UW-Parkside's ACT code is 4690. Visit for more information about taking the test.

Fill out the online application and then mail all application materials,
including transcripts, to:

UW-Parkside Office of Admissions
900 Wood Road
Kenosha, WI  53141

Students who are likely to be admitted will have:
  • At least 12 transferrable credits.  Find out how your credits transfer with the TIS or STAR transfer resources:
  • Have a 2.0 or higher in transferrable course work


Admissions Deadlines:

Parkside operates on a rolling admission basis and, as such, we reserve the right to stop accepting applications when we believe the enrollment capacities for the campus can be satisfied by the number of students already admitted.  We encourage you to complete your application early.

900 Wood Road · P.O. Box 2000 · Kenosha, WI 53141-2000 P 262-595-2345

Who Are You?

Tell Us