NOON CONCERT SERIES: UWP Student Recitals
SPRING 2018 – BMO HARRIS NOON CONCERT SERIES
- February 2 – Jennifer Woodrum, clarinet
- February 9 – The Kal Bergendahl Project
- February 16 Gaudete Brass – sponsored by Professor Emeritus Dr. David Beach and Carmen Rigau
- February 23 – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Celebration
- March 2 – UWP Choirs
- March 9 – UWP Student Recitals
- March 16 – UWP Jazz
- April 6 – UWP Brass and LaCamerata
- April 13 – UWP Percussion
- April 20 – Parkside Range
All performances take place at noon in Bedford Concert Hall, are free and open to the public. Parking for the Noon Concert Series is free in Lot B or C, in any unmarked, unmetered parking space. For more information, contact the Rita Box Office at 262-595-2564.
Rita Box Office
Rita Tallent Picken Regional Center for Arts and Humanities
Rita Tallent Picken Regional Center for Arts & Humanities anchors the west side of campus. "The Rita" features theatres, art galleries, classrooms, rehearsal halls, Fireside Theatre Scenic Studios and the magnificent Frances Bedford Concert Hall.