Associate Director of Admissions: Operations/CRM Administrator
Position Is Open Until Filled
Code: 18482 Posted: 06/24/2022
The University of Wisconsin-Parkside is a dynamic learning community grounded in academic excellence and focused on student success, diversity, inclusion and community engagement. One of 13 four-year institutions within the University of Wisconsin System, Parkside provides an educational value to our students that’s unparalleled. An affordable, high-quality education is an investment in one’s future, and we believe the cost of an education should not prevent any student from achieving his or her educational and professional goals.
UW-Parkside is a great place to start or enhance your career. The campus is nestled in 700 acres of woodland and prairie and two miles west of Lake Michigan in Kenosha, WI. At Parkside we offer competitive pay and benefits, as well an engaging and supportive work environment. Parkside is a community that’s easy to call home. Find out why.
Position Title: Associate Director of Admissions: Operations/CRM Administrator
Pay Range: $55,000 - $70,000, commensurate with qualifications and experience
Employment Type: Full-time, Academic Staff, Salaried
Reports To: The Associate Director of Admissions: Operations/CRM Administrator will report to the Director of Admissions
The Associate Director of Admissions: Operations/CRM Administrator is responsible for overseeing admissions operations data integrity and the effectiveness of admissions processes to support recruitment efforts and outcomes. This position will also supervise the Admissions Operations staff. The primary functions include overseeing operations staff, documenting all current and proposed operational processes and administering our CRM solutions (SLATE) to facilitate recruitment, territory management, yield programming and data reporting.
Essential Job Functions
Some of the key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Exercises supervisory responsibility of admissions processing staff including hiring, training and overseeing performance;
- Oversees and evaluates undergraduate and graduate admission processes, policies and effectiveness;
- Leads admissions operational efforts focused on quality assurance, increased efficiency, and data integrity;
- Responsible for administration of SLATE CRM structures, tables, forms, data integrity and security, flow of data across processes/units, maintaining department security/user profiles, etc.;
- Supports CRM processes, data analysis and solving technical issues, responds to ad hoc information requests and maintains written procedures for all processes;
- Leads project management and planning for SLATE functionality. Develops reasonable timelines for completing new projects, evaluates the effectiveness to ensure outcomes were achieved;
- Manages administrative reporting on enrollment data (sources, applicants, admits, enrolled, etc.), processing production and other strategic reports;
- Coordinates training of staff for efficient use of the SLATE CRM system;
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities; communicate well in written and verbal form with staff; ability to train users on computer system processes.
- Excellent problem solving and investigative skills.
- Ability to recognize potential for errors with processes/reports and how to solve errors.
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Ability to provide independent leadership and direction in a fast-paced office setting.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Higher education experience in a supervisory or leadership position.
- Experience working with CRM(s), preferably in higher education (SLATE experience a plus).
- Experience with higher education admissions processing operations and connections to recruitment and enrollment outcomes.
Salary and Benefits
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The University of Wisconsin System provides a liberal benefits package, including participation in a state pension plan.
Benefit Details: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/benefits/download/leave/annualsum/univstaff.pdf
Total Compensation Estimator: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/benefits/totalcomp/
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must be submitted electronically through our employment portal. If you need additional assistance you may contact Human Resources at (262) 595-2204. Hours 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
STEP 1: Please select the applicable link below:
External Applicants: (NOT currently employed by the University of Wisconsin System)
Internal Applicants: (Currently employed by the University of Wisconsin System)
STEP 2: Submit application materials
Please be sure to complete all required fields and include all required documents before submitting your application. Once submitted, you will not be able to edit or attach any application materials. Files must be complete to be considered. All materials must be added at one time, once submitted you may not edit/add to profile. Please include the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- The names and email addresses of three references
Review of Applications
Applications received by Friday, July 8th, 2022 will be given full consideration. Position is open until filled.
You must select "SUBMIT". Selecting "Save" will not forward your application materials to the search committee.
Please be sure to complete all required fields and include all required documents before submitting your application. Once submitted, you will not be able to edit or attach any application materials.
In instances where the Review Committee is unable to ascertain from a candidates application materials whether she/he meets all of the required qualifications, or if all of the application materials are not submitted, they will be evaluated as not meeting such qualifications and may be excluded from further consideration.
Legal Notices and Important Information
Employment will require a criminal background check in accordance with the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act. It will also require you and your references to answer questions regarding sexual violence and sexual harassment. (see TC1 - App. 4 and p. 12)
Note: Criminal Background Check – The Department of Workforce Development, Equal Rights Division prohibits employers from using criminal background check information, policies or practices that have a “disparate impact” and is not “job-related and consistent with business necessity” in hiring decisions. All information used to screen or hire job applications should relate to the duties of the job.
UW-Parkside is an AA/EEO employer: All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, or protected veteran status. Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
UW-Parkside is committed to providing an environment in which our diverse community of students, faculty, and staff can thrive. We aspire to foster a more equitable and inclusive climate and culture between and among students, faculty, and staff, and to improve justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion in every aspect of campus life. Please visit The Office of Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion for additional information.
It is the policy of UW-Parkside to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation in applying because of a disability, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 262-595-2204. Employment opportunities will not be denied because of the need to make reasonable accommodations for a qualified individual’s disability.
In compliance with the Clery Act of 1998, the University of Wisconsin Parkside Crime Statistics Report is available here. Call the UW-Parkside Campus Police Office at (262) 595-2455 for a paper copy of the annual report.
Transcripts will be required upon hire.
Available Until: 08/09/2022