Creating Modules and Sub-Modules
Creating Modules and Sub-Modules in ContentIt is important to remember that you must create aModule before you can Add Topics.
If you want to keep your course content hidden while you are building it, set the status of your modules and/or topics as Draft.
Create a new module
- Click the Table of Contents link in the Table of Contents panel.
- On the Table of Contents page, enter your new module title in the Add a module field, which is below the Table of Contents title and any existing modules.
- Press Enter or click outside the field to add the module.
Create a new sub-module
- Click on the module you want to add a sub-module to from the Table of Contents panel.
- Enter your new sub-module title in the Add a sub-module field.
- Press Enter or click outside the field to add the sub-module.