D2L Student FAQs
- Where do I go to access the D2L login page?
- What is my D2L username and password?
- Which browser should I be using?
- What should I do if I'm having problems logging into D2L?
- What is the difference between start, end, and due dates in D2L?
- How can I make a copy of my ePortfolio and then push it to my instructor?
- What is the difference between Sharing and Pushing an ePortfolio presentation?
- How do I export my ePortfolio to myDesire2learn?
Where do I go to access the D2L login page?
[NOTE: D2L courses for Fa 2014-15 will only be available for student access as of Wednesday, September 3rd, unless otherwise notified by an instructor.]
Click on the Logins link located in the upper right hand corner of the UWP homepage,
This will bring you to the campus Logins page. Click on the D2L link to access the D2L Login page.
What is my D2L username and password?
Active and currently enrolled students should use their UWP NetID in conjunction with their UWP NetID Password to login to D2L.
- For more information on general D2L basics, visit What is D2L?
- For information on how to manage your UWP Password, click on Manage Your Password.
What browser should I be using?
On the D2L Login page:
- To verify that your preferred browser is supported, click on the Supported Browsers link.
- To verify that your browser (version, settings, etc.) will work properly with D2L,
select the System Check link.
What is the difference between the start, end, and due dates in D2L?
- The Start Date determines when the item becomes available to students.
- The End Date determines when the item is no longer available.
- The Due Date does not affect the availability of a course item, however, it does affect the Calendar tool. In a course, if a Due Date is set on a course item, a corresponding event will appear in the course calendar.