Desire2learn Mobile Learning
D2L Assignment Grader
D2L Assignment Grader is a fully-featured grading application that’s available online or offline, and improves productivity by giving instructors the capability to grade on-the-go.
- Save time: Assignments can be saved for offline use, allowing instructors to shorten the turnaround time for grading and feedback and work at their own pace when providing simple text, audio, or video feedback on downloaded assignments.
- Improve feed back: Assess using rubrics, annotate with inline comments, and provide personalized feedback using tools that allow you to leave the time-consuming manual grading of assignments behind.
- Stay organized: Support for multiple submission types and the ability to switch between multiple views helps keep things organized, offering instructors the flexibility to quickly navigate through submissions and grade in the workflow that they prefer.
Blackboard Collaborate Mobile
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions or an online room right from your iPhone or iPad. With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can;
- View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations.
- View shared applications and desktops.
- Communicate with moderators and other participants via text chat and two-way audio.
- Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions.
- Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments.
- Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval.
- View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members. Participate in breakout room sessions