Printing Services is located in D242 Wyllie Hall. Take the stairs or elevator inside the Library to the D2 level.
Printing Services capabilities include
- High Speed B/W Printing - Lower Cost Than Dept. Copiers
- High Speed Color Printing
- Printing Up To 12x18 Inches and Heavy Paper up to 110# Cover
- Envelope Printing - Black and White and/or Color
- Stitching and stapling
- Spiral and comb bindings
- Office Paper
- White Office/Copy paper must be purchaced through Duplicating due to mandatory state contract
Printing Services offers paper in various weights and colors. Visit the Printing Services office to review samples of all available paper stock.
Before any print job is started, a Creative Services Job Request form must be completed. Do this online at Creative Services or copies of this form are available at our service counter. Please flag exams or quizes. You may combine multiple jobs on one form.
Depending on quantity, size, and the number of colors, some jobs may be sent off campus. Creative Services will help determine if a job can be completed on campus, or if it must be sent to an off-campus printer. If an off-campus printer is needed, our Agency Print Manager Kenny Jacob will help you with this process.
Turn around time
- 24 hours for simple copy orders
- Larger orders & orders requiring finishing will require more time.
UW-Parkside faculty, staff and students must comply with all copyright laws.
Faculty members must follow copyright laws in their teaching practice. Please review information contained in the Classroom Handout Copyright (PDF) and Copyright Statement (PDF) forms.
Monday - Friday
7:45 am to 11:45 am and 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm