When do I send a work request?
The following list contains examples of when you would send a work order request . This list is not all inclusive. If you have any questions please call Jeannine Brokmeier at # 2228 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need a repair to office furniture or equipment that is departmental supplied.
- Installation of special electrical outlets etc. required to accommodate additional equipment or a change in room use.
- Maintenance or installation of departmental equipment or appliances.
- Key cutting, rekeying or installation of new security systems.
- Replacement of carpeting or window treatments, which were supplied with the building, for reasons other than wear.
- All materials and labor costs, including overtime, for services (setup, teardown and cleanup) performed in support of special programs. Ex: summer camps, workshops, concerts and other activities.
- Installation of chalk boards, mirrors, shelves etc.
- Moving furniture or equipment.
- Special requests for services outside the timeframe of routine maintenance such as painting.
- Any change, renovation or remodeling when requested by the department.
For more details see the policy at http://www.uwsa.edu/fadmin/fppp/fppp25at.htm