Please refer to the pages in this section of the website to guide you in communicating and creating publications for and related to Parkside. Contact University Marketing with any questions.
You're on your way. Find what you need in a dropdown menu below.
Rules to "Be statements"
Case | sentence case
Punctuation | must end in a period (no matter how exciting)
- Typeface | absolutely must be Proxima Nova Extra Bold*
- Tracking | normal tracking
- Length | must fit on one line
- Spacing | must be double its own height spaced from the nearest element
- Coloring | white
* If you do not have a Proxima Nova installed on your computer, please request an image of your "Be statement" from your marketing specialist. Note: Proxima Nova requires a paid license.