Share | Print

Foreign Travel and Study Abroad

The following information is provided as a service to those who travel to foreign countries on University business or as part of a University sponsored study program.

For more information about foreign travel, contact the UW-Parkside Center for International Studies at 595-2701 or visit them at Tallent Hall, Room 180.

900 Wood Road · P.O. Box 2000 · Kenosha, WI 53141-2000 P 262-595-2345

Who Are You?

Tell Us