Teaching & Learning Center Events
View past events archive pages:
Fall 2019 Events Archive Spring 2020 Events Archive
Fall 2018 Events Archive Spring 2019 Events Archive
Fall 2017 Events Archive Spring 2018 Events Archive
Fall 2016 Events Archive Spring 2017 Events Archive
Fall 2015 Events Archive Spring 2016 Events Archive
August 2020 Onward
New Faculty/Instructional Academic Staff Orientation
Friday, Aug. 21 (Videoconference)
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Classroom Technology training
If you'd like training or have questions about the technology in the classroom(s) that you are scheduled to teach in, Campus Technology Services (CTS) can help! Just fill out the form below and CTS will reach out to you within 24 hours.
Over the course of these three live webinars, six faculty presenters will share research and findings from implementing equity and inclusion practices in their classrooms. Register for any, or all of the sessions.
ACUE SCHEDULE: Course Start Dates for the 2020-21 Academic Year for both Face -to-Face and Online Courses. Each course is scheduled for eight weeeks but is typically designed to be completed in six weeks.
Effective Teaching Practices Courses currently enrolling:
• Creating an Inclusive and Supportive Learning Environment- January 23, March 27 launches
• Inspiring Inquiry and Preparing Lifelong Learners- January 23, March 27 launches
• Promoting Active Learning- October 3, January 23, March 27 launches
• Designing Student-Centered Courses- October 24, January 23, March 27 launches
Effective Online Teaching Practices Courses currently enrolling:
• Inspiring Inquiry and Preparing Lifelong Learners Online- January 16, March 20 launches
• Promoting Active Learning Online- January 16, March 20 launches
• Creating an Inclusive and Supportive Online Learning Environment- October 24, January 16, March 20 launches
• Designing Student-Centered Online Courses- October 24, January 16, March 20 launches
View list of ACUE Microcredential Courses