Let's Get Social - Toolkit
About Parkside Day
On April 15, alumni, friends, parents, faculty, staff and students will come together for 24 hours of celebration and support to make a collective difference.
Things to Know
- Website: uwp.edu/parkside-day
- Hashtag: #ParksideDay
- Additional Hashtags: #UWParkside, #ParksideRuns
- Facebook: /universityofwisconsinparkside
- Instagram: @uwparkside
- Twitter: @uwparkside
- LinkedIn: /school/university-of-wisconsin-parkside
Tips for Sharing on Social Media
- Use the #ParksideDay in every post
- using the hashtage allow for people to search and connect with Parkside Day related content.
- helps the UW-Parkside team with reporting for Parkside Day
- Don't put spaces within the hashtag
- Include a link to the main Parkside Day website: uwp.edu/parksideday
- Share why you are giving or participating in Parkside Day
- Participate in social media challenges
- Tag your friends in posts and in comments, to encourge participation
Images for you to share!
In additiona to liking and sharing posts from the University of Wisconsin-Parkside's main page, here are some pieces you can copy and past to your own social media accounts!
Parkside Day is April 15th. For 24 hours, we come together in celebration and support to make a collective difference. Can we count you in? uwp.edu/parkside-day #ParksideDay
Day of Event
- Today is Parkside Day! Your actions today ensure that more students have the assistance they need to complete their degrees and prepare for successful careers in the future. uwp.edu/parkside-day #ParksideDay
- My time at UW-Parkside changed my life. On Parkside Day, I’m giving back to ensure someone else’s life can be changed. Will you join me? uwp.edu/parkside-day #ParksideDay
- It’s possible to make a difference in just one day. All gifts, large and small, ensure that more students have the assistance they need to complete their degrees. Uwp.edu/parkside-day #ParksideDay
Thank you to everyone who made Parkside Day a success. Together, we made an impact on student success at UW-Parkside. #ParksideDay
Be An Advocate
- Step 1 - Create an account
- Step 2 - Share with your network
- Step 3 - Share the campaign to track the number of clicks, gifts, and dollars you generate.
*Note: if you share without signing up or loggin in, your impact will be counted as a Community Advocate*
- Step 4 - The Top Ranger Raisers of the day, will be eligible for prizes