UW-Parkside is situated in 700 acres of prairie lands between two large cities Chicago and Milwaukee. Chicago is the third largest city in the United States and also one of the largest cities in the world! Milwaukee is the largest city in the state of Wisconsin. UW-Parkside is located in the economic corridor between these cities. Our location affords our students the opportunity to be near a city when necessary and catch international flights easily, while being in a large beautiful campus with fresh air and among prairie lands. We have one of the best cross country tracks and an amazing sports facility. Our location near Lake Michigan, one of the largest fresh water lakes in the world, coupled with the our partnerships with local companies position us as a great campus to study in.
Browse our website -- you will see what we do!
UW-Parkside is experiencing strong growth in its international partnerships and agreements. We continue to expand our international footprint around the world. We have created several new active exchange agreements in many countries, we have more study abroad opportunities coupled with scholarships than ever before and we have created new and innovative opportunities like our students doing internships in other countries!
- St. Petersburg State Economic University
- Ostfalia University Of Applied Sciences
- University Of Calabria
- Mikkeli University Of Applied Sciences
- University Of Salento
- Beijing Technology And Business University
- Beijing Information Science & Technology University
- University Of Gdansk
- Duale Hochschule Baden-Wurttemberg
- Jianghan University
- Yuncheng University
- N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research (NLDIMSR)
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education
- Indian Institute of Cost & Management Studies & Research (IndSearch)
- Ebonyi State University
- American International Campus (AIC), Sri Lanka | psychology program
- Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno