Skip to content
Scroll to top
Benefits of Honor Designation
- The Honors designation will set you apart from other students when you apply for jobs or graduate programs.
- The Honors Program ensures that you are receiving the broadest and deepest knowledge possible about the civic issues and academic subject matter that interests you most.
- The competencies you develop through civic honors are highly valued in all professional and educational contexts.
- Civic honors allow you to impact communities, society, and the future.
- The Honors Program provides valuable networking with faculty, community members, and organizations relevant to your interests.
- Students in the Honors Program receive priority registration.
- A discounted subscription rate for the UW-Parkside Foreign Film Series is also available