The five-course Certificate in Digital Learning and Teaching enables educators to strengthen and transform K-12 teaching and learning through technology integration.
Participants in the certificate program learn to:
- effectively integrate digital technology into curriculum to maximize student learning.
- identify and implement best practices in use of emerging technologies to support 21st century learning.
- design effective technology enhanced learning environments.
- use technology to collect and analyze student data;
- communicate and collaborate with various school stakeholders;
- develop fluency in current and emerging technologies.
Courses Included are:
- Integrating Technology in the Differentiated Classroom, 3 credits
- Learning With Technology, 3 Credits
- Principles and Practices of Digital Learning 3 Credits
- Social Media and Instructional Strategies, 1 credit (100% online)
- Field Experience in Digital Learning Classrooms (100% online)
Courses are offered regularly throughout the year.Check our upcoming courses page to get dates, times and location.