- jun03Last day to drop a class or withdraw** without a transcript notation of "W" (first 8-week session)
**Withdraw=drop ALL classes in a term. DEADLINES MAY DIFFER FOR...
- jun03Last day to change a class from credit to audit with late approval (first 8-week session)
DEADLINES MAY DIFFER FOR INDIVIDUAL CLASSES WITH DIFFERENT MEETING DATES. Contact...
- jun05Last day to drop a class with signed authorization form*** from instructor, advisor, and Dean (first 4-week session)
***The signed authorization is approved only for extraordinary, non-academic reasons. ...
General Education Mission:
- Offer high-quality academic programs rooted in the tradition of a liberal education in the arts, sciences and professions, responsive to the occupational, civic, and cultural needs of the region, and actively seek their continued improvement.
- Foster a teaching and learning community that provides opportunities for a collaborative faculty, student, and staff interaction in support of excellence.
- Prepare students to be successful in their professional, civic, and personal lives.
- Provide programs that meet the intellectual and cultural needs of people throughout their lives.
Currently GenEd course assessment is underway. All departments use an assessment questionnaire to guide their review of their general education courses.