- oct23Careers in the Healthcare Industry Day
Did you know healthcare is the second fastest growing industry...
- oct23Smart Cities Brown Bag Series: Brain Computer Interfaces: Taking Thoughts Out of the Human Body to Interact Within Smart Cities
OCTOBER 23, 2019 Brain Computer Interfaces: Taking Thoughts Out of the...
- oct24Fall Internship and Career Fair
Over 60 regional and national employers will be on campus...
General Education Mission:
- Offer high-quality academic programs rooted in the tradition of a liberal education in the arts, sciences and professions, responsive to the occupational, civic, and cultural needs of the region, and actively seek their continued improvement.
- Foster a teaching and learning community that provides opportunities for a collaborative faculty, student, and staff interaction in support of excellence.
- Prepare students to be successful in their professional, civic, and personal lives.
- Provide programs that meet the intellectual and cultural needs of people throughout their lives.
Currently GenEd course assessment is underway. All departments use an assessment questionnaire to guide their review of their general education courses.