- jun28Last day to *DROP a class through SOLAR Self-Service | SUMMER TERM (12 week)
Last day to *DROP a class through SOLAR Self-Service | ...
- jun28Last day to *DROP a Class through SOLAR Self-Service | SUMMER - Second 4 Week
Last day to *DROP a Class through SOLAR Self-Service | ...
- jul04Last day to ADD to Waitlist for a closed class (11:59pm) | SUMMER - MBAO 2nd 7wks
Last day to ADD to Waitlist for a closed class...
General Education Mission:
- Offer high-quality academic programs rooted in the tradition of a liberal education in the arts, sciences and professions, responsive to the occupational, civic, and cultural needs of the region, and actively seek their continued improvement.
- Foster a teaching and learning community that provides opportunities for a collaborative faculty, student, and staff interaction in support of excellence.
- Prepare students to be successful in their professional, civic, and personal lives.
- Provide programs that meet the intellectual and cultural needs of people throughout their lives.
Currently GenEd course assessment is underway. All departments use an assessment questionnaire to guide their review of their general education courses.