- jan31Winterim Instruction Ends
View important dates and deadlines for adding classes, dropping classes,...
- feb05Choir Auditions
Maybe you sang in high school. Maybe you're new to...
- feb09FILM: Tanna (Free Student Screening)
TANNA Feb 6-9 | Australia/Vanuatu, 2015 | Martin Butler and Bentley Dean ...
General Education Mission:
- Offer high-quality academic programs rooted in the tradition of a liberal education in the arts, sciences and professions, responsive to the occupational, civic, and cultural needs of the region, and actively seek their continued improvement.
- Foster a teaching and learning community that provides opportunities for a collaborative faculty, student, and staff interaction in support of excellence.
- Prepare students to be successful in their professional, civic, and personal lives.
- Provide programs that meet the intellectual and cultural needs of people throughout their lives.
Currently GenEd course assessment is underway. All departments use an assessment questionnaire to guide their review of their general education courses.