International Student Orientation - Jan 30-Feb 1, 2019
We want to make sure that you are making plans to attend the International Student Orientation. The purpose of the International Student Orientation is to:
- Welcome you!
- Tour you through campus resources.
- Provide you with valuable information on course registration, health insurance, immigration regulations, housing, internships, working, banking, health & safety, cultural/educational issues in the U.S., Local Resources, Friendship Program & the Parkside International Club (PIC).
- Process your US immigration documents (SEVIS: Student & Exchange Visitor Information System)
- Finalization of course schedules.
- Introduce you to other US American and international students.
- January 28-29: International Student Arrival
- January 30-Feruary 1: International Student Orientation
- February: Classes Begin
- Full Academic Calendar