The purpose of the International Student Orientation is to:
- Welcome you!
- Tour you through campus resources.
- Provide you with valuable information on course registration, health insurance, immigration regulations, housing, internships, working, banking, health & safety, cultural/educational issues in the U.S., Local Resources, Friendship Program, and the Parkside International Club (PIC).
- Process your U.S. immigration documents (SEVIS: Student & Exchange Visitor Information System)
- Complete Placement test (for undergraduate degree-seeking students)
- Finalize your course schedules.
- Introduce you to other U.S. American and international students.
- August 26-27, 2019 | International Student Arrival
- August 28, 2019 | Placement Test for New Freshman
- August 29-30, 2019 | International Student Orientation
- September 3, 2019 | Academic Day
- September 4, 2019 | First Day of Classes
- Full Academic Calendar
International Admissions Office