RANGER RESTART: Updates, resources, and FAQs
Transfer Scholarship  Spring 2017 download

Click to download PDF

Transfer Student Scholarship


The University of Wisconsin-Parkside has special one-time funding designed to increase affordability and improve student success. We are excited to pass this funding opportunity on to you, as a Parkside student.

To qualify for this scholarship opportunity, you MUST:

  • Be classified as a Wisconsin resident for tuition purposes
  • Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2016-17 academic year
  • Have an Estimated Family Contribution (EFC*) of $6500 or less

*In completing the FAFSA, you receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) indicating the amount of your EFC. Your EFC also appears at the end of the FAFSA on your confirmation page. If you have filed the FAFSA and are unsure of your EFC, you may contact your Financial Aid Office.

The below awarding scales represent what a student may receive in scholarship funding:

Student with an EFC of $0-$4000

GPA 2.50-3.00     $1,000
GPA 3.01-3.50    $1,500
GPA 3.51-4.00    $2,000

All students with an EFC of $4001-$6500 and a minimum GPA of 2.0 may be awarded $500

*Students must be enrolled as a UW-Parkside transfer student with their first semester beginning Spring 2017 to qualify for this funding.

Questions? Contact:
Office of Scholarship and Financial Aid
Wyllie Hall D191

Scroll to top
Who Are You?