CAMPUS ACTIVITIES & ENGAGEMENT
What can Campus Activities & Engagement do for YOU?
- Events and Activities
- Student Organizations
- Leadership and Personal Skill Development
- Volunteer Opportunities and Connections
We hope you will stop by and see us!
Student Center L104
With more than 70 student organizations that cover a wide variety of interest areas, hobbies, and affiliations, there is something for everyone.
- Academic & Honorary Organizations
- Sports & Rec Clubs
- Multicultural Organizations
- Media Organizations
- Greek Letter Organizations
- Issues/Awareness/Arts Organizations
- Service & Religious Organizations
The Rock Solid Leadership Program will allow you to learn about personal leadership topics through fun and interactive workshops and presentations. Three increasingly challenging certificates are available.
- Develop skills to assume leadership roles on- and off-campus and in your career.
- Become an advocate for positive change in your community.
- Acquire effective communication, team building, creative problem solving skills and more!
Whatever your interests, major, experience level, or time constraints there is a service opportunity for you and we are committed to helping you find it! Apply your skills, interests, and academic learning to give back to the community - and feel great about your contribution.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Make a difference
- Explore career options
- Build skills
- Develop your resume
- Network with professionals
- Have fun and meet new people
Student Leader Recognition
The Spring Student Leader Recognition Night will take place on Tuesday, April 25. RSVP in the Campus Activities & Engagement office (Student Center L104).
Submit nominations NOW for the Student Leader Recognition Night! We will honor and celebrate students and student organizations that have achieved success and have made an impact this year!
View the award descriptions