Campus Connect for Student Organizations
Campus Connect can be used by student organization officers to maintain organization information in the following ways:
- Customize an organization profile with content and graphics.
- Post articles to a campus news ticker and allow commenting on group discussion "walls."
- Manage club rosters and fill positions with newly-recruited members.
- Send out e-mail to specific officers, event attendees, or an entire organization membership list.
- Promote events through a virtual flyer board.
- Hold secure online elections for open officer positions.
- Upload lists of students, send out invitations, monitor RSVP status, and track attendance.
- Approve service hours completed by organization members.
- Store electronic documents, photos, and other files and control who can access them.
Visit the Campus Connect Student Organizations Directory for a full listing of student organizations.
Not sure how to use Campus Connect? Check out the Campus Connect Student Leader User Guide.