The pool will remain closed until all repairs are completed.
Size: 8 lanes, 25 yards long
Pool Usage Guidelines:
Depth: Ranges from 3'6" to 8'0". Diving well is 12'6"deep with a 1 meter diving board.
Temperature: Always between 84-86 degrees.
- Any patron under the age of 16
must be accompanied by an adult in order to use the pool.
- Identification is required upon entering the pool.
- Flotation devices and snorkels are not permitted.
- Children may use water wings under the direct supervision of an adult
- Children 4 years and older must use same gender locker room or the Lifeguard locker room.
Appropriate Swim Wear required:
Only attire designed for water activities is permitted. Goggles are strongly recommended. Water wings may be used by children, but only with adult supervision. Flotation devises and snorkels are not permitted.
For the most current and up to date information about the pool and activities scheduled.
Courses and Certificates
American Red Cross Lifeguard Training (must be least 15 yrs of age or older).
American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (must be 17yrs or older and Level VI Learn to Swim Program)
PADI Open Water Scuba Diver Certification
Pool Parties and Pool Rental
Contact the Aquatic Office at 262-595-2381.
Saturday Morning Swim Lessons, fall and winter
Summer Swim Camp