Share | Print

Transfer Agreements and Guides

Parkside has worked with partner institutions to develop articulations agreements and transfer guides to serve the needs of transfer students. Articulation agreements are formal agreements between two-year colleges and UW-Parkside.  Generally, they are for specialized professional or technical programs that can be applied to a specific major at Parkside.  Transfer Guides are tools designed to assist you in selecting courses at a two-year college that will satisfy general education and/or major requirements at Parkside.

Articulation Agreements

College of Lake County Agreements:

Gateway Technical College Agreements:

Milwaukee Area Technical College Agreements:

Moraine Park Technical College Agreements:

Transfer Guides

UW Colleges Transfer Guides


Additional Opportunities

UW-Parkside offers opportunities through UW-Colleges to transfer back credits to complete your Associate's degree.  Check out the  form and designated requirements.  For questions regarding these opportunities, email Amelia at

900 Wood Road · P.O. Box 2000 · Kenosha, WI 53141-2000 P 262-595-2345

Who Are You?

Tell Us