Share | Print

Your Graduation

Fall 2014 Commencement - December 13, 2014

Get more information about the Fall 2014 commencement ceremony.

Steps to Graduation

Track your Degree Progress
DARS compares your coursework with the requirements for your degree.   Review your report with your academic advisor. Undergraduates must have 90 hours of completed coursework before you are eligible to apply for graduation. You can apply up to a year before your graduation date.

Submit Your Graduation Application
You can apply by completing the online Graduation Application.  A one time $40.00 non-refundable fee is applied to your student account in SOLAR and must be paid within 10 working days.

The deadline for apply for graduation is :

May Term                     March 1st
August Term                 August 1st*
December Term            October 1st

Your student profile should be up-to-date before you submit your application.  This includes information on your degree, major, concentration, minor. If this information is not correct on your Degree Audit Report,  you can fill out a Plan Declaration form with your academic advisor.

If you need to change your graduation date,  simply complete resubmit the application and indicate " I'm changing my graduation date".  There is not an additional charge to change your date.
* August graduates participate in the December graduation ceremony unless otherwise requested 

Cap and Gown
Your participate in the commencement ceremony is option. However, if you plan to participate you must purchase a cap and gown. You can get fitted for your cap and gown and order graduation invitations and class ring at Senior Send Off.

Reserve Your Seat for Commencement
Reservations for students and guests are not required. If special accommodations are required,  please email us at

Your Diploma
Verify your name and permanent address on your SOLAR account.   Your diploma will be mailed to your permanent address unless you tell us a different address.   The name on your diploma will be the name Parkside has on record unless you chose to use a different one.  If your name or address changes after you apply for graduation, contact

Complete your Financial Aid Exit Interview

If you have student loan, you need to complete an online exit interview.

Pay your UWP Bill

You will need to pay all your financial obligations to Parkside (such as library fines, parking tickets, rent) before the university will issue a diploma or transcript for you.  You can makes payments on your SOLAR account.

Stop by Senior Send Off

Senior Send Off is a one stop opportunity to tackle the important details regarding your upcoming graduation.


900 Wood Road · P.O. Box 2000 · Kenosha, WI 53141-2000 P 262-595-2345

Who Are You?

Tell Us