Are you ready to apply?
- Complete a UW system application for admission.
- Submit the $44 non refundable application fee*
- Submit an official transcript of all completed high school credits.** A final transcript is due upon graduation from high school.
- An ACT or SAT score report (if under 21 years of age on September 1st of the year in which they plan to enroll). UW-Parkside's ACT code is 4690. Visit www.actstudent.org for more information about taking the test. Test score reports from the high school are acceptable, however, direct score reports are preferred.
* A limited number of application fee waivers are available for applicants with extreme financial hardship. To request a waiver, complete the Application Fee Waiver form and submit it to the Office of Admissions.
**Applicants who wish to be admitted on the basis of high school equivalency must submit official documents such as Certification of General Education Development (GED) .
Fill out the online application and then mail all application materials, including transcripts, to:
UW-Parkside Office of Admissions
900 Wood Road
Kenosha, WI 53144
Questions? Please call us at 262-595-2355.
Students who are likely to be admitted will have:
- Completed the minimum of 17 or more high school units
- Rank in the upper 50th percentile of their high school class
- Have a minimum ACT composite score of 20 (or SAT equivalent)
Parkside operates on a rolling admission basis and, as such, we reserve the right to stop accepting applications when we believe the enrollment capacities for the campus can be satisfied by the number of students already admitted. We encourage you to complete your application early.