Are you ready to apply?
- Complete a UW system application for admission.
- Submit the $44 non refundable application fee*
- Submit an official transcript of all completed high school credits.** A final transcript is due upon graduation from high school.
- An ACT or SAT score report (if under 21 years of age on September 1st of the year in which they plan to enroll). UW-Parkside's ACT code is 4690. Visit www.actstudent.org for more information about taking the test. Test score reports from the high school are acceptable, however, direct score reports are preferred.
* A limited number of application fee waivers are available for applicants with extreme financial hardship. To request a waiver, complete the Application Fee Waiver form and submit it to the Office of Admissions.
**Applicants who wish to be admitted on the basis of high school equivalency must submit official documents such as Certification of General Education Development (GED) .
Fill out the online application and then mail all application materials, including transcripts, to:
UW-Parkside Office of Admissions
900 Wood Road
Kenosha, WI 53144
Questions? Please call us at 262-595-2355.
Students who are likely to be admitted will have:
- Completed the minimum of 17 or more high school units
- Rank in the upper 50th percentile of their high school class
- Have a minimum ACT composite score of 20 (or SAT equivalent).