Share | Print

Next Steps Checklist Page 1

Registered.  Now what?

After you register for a ROAR or Transfer Transition, you can still accomplish a couple administrative tasks while waiting for classes to start.

Financial Aid

The Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid helps students finance their collegiate experience. Many students qualify for different kinds of aid, from different sources. Whether the aid comes from federal or state government, or if you qualify for scholarships or loans, the process of getting financial help starts with filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).    

financial aid icon FAFSA Website

Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid

Financial Aid Checklist

Ranger Card

Your Ranger Card isn't just your student ID card.  It is your access to your meal plan.  You can put money on it for laundry, lab printing, photocopies, or vending machines. Be ready for ROAR by uploading your picture for your Ranger Card. 

Ranger Card Office

Planning Your Schedule

Use this WORK SHEET to find the right courses for you.  It will help you find your math and English placements, and help you find the courses that are appropriate for your major.

900 Wood Road · P.O. Box 2000 · Kenosha, WI 53141-2000 P 262-595-2345

Who Are You?

Tell Us