ACTIVATE PARKSIDE ACCOUNTS
If you haven’t done so already, activate your SOLAR and Rangermail accounts.
SOLAR (Student Online Access To Ranger) You will use SOLAR to enroll in classes, pay your bill, and more.
Rangermail is your Parkside email account. Check your Rangermail frequently for updates and communication.
PAYING FOR TUITION
Apply for Financial Aid or contact the Cashier’s office to learn more about paying for tuition.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Payment deadlines for graduate students
- How many credits to enroll in per semester to be eligible for financial aid
- Eligibility for veteran benefits and contact information
- How many credits to maximize VA benefits
Get registered for classes. If you don’t know what to register for, please contact the Sport Management (MS) advisor. They can also guide you with questions such as:
Study time needed?
How to balance work, family and school?
Length of time to complete the program?
Kim Armstrong | 262-595-2059 | email@example.com
FACE-TO-FACE SPORT MANAGEMENT MS
If enrolled in the face-to-face Sport Management MS program, you will want to complete the following for your on campus experience
- See the Concierge desk in the Student Center to obtain a Rangercard. Your Ranger Card serves both as your official university ID and as a tool to pay for services on campus such as dining, vending and printing.
- Visit the UW-Parkside Campus Police department and buy an annual parking permit
Parkside gives online students the same access as our students who enroll for the on campus programs; providing you with academic resources and support.
Parkside Academic Resource Center (PARC)
PARK offers online tutoring by professional tutors with master’s degrees or higher in their field and quite a few student success guides/tips that are available on-demand on their website.
The library houses a collection of over 356,000 volumes, 11,000 audio visual titles, over 100,000 electronic books, and maintains subscriptions to 1200 periodicals. The Library offers access to over 200 databases; all are available remotely to Parkside students.
Each department is assigned a librarian to coordinate acquisitions. Liaisons work closely with faculty to coordinate collection development, consult about specific research needs, and provide research instruction to faculty, staff, and students.
The library liaison
Xou Le Va Vang | firstname.lastname@example.org | 262 595-3191