Offices and Services
Whether you need advice on choosing a class for an upcoming semester, have questions about multicultural happenings on campus, or just need someone to listen, the various offices and services at UW-Parkside are here for you. Call ahead or walk in to any of our offices and the friendly Parkside staff will give you the assistance you need.
- Advising and Career CenterWyllie Hall D175262-595-2040
- Campus Activities and EngagementStudent Center L104(262) 595-2278
- Cashier's OfficeWyllie Hall D193262-595-2258
- Community and Business Engagement262-595-2635
- CTS Audio Visual ServicesWyllie L107262-595-2567
- Disability ServicesWyllie D175(262) 595-2372
- Financial AidWyllie Hall D191262-595-2574
- Institutional Research and AssessmentWYLL 3326(262) 595-2930
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA)Wyllie Hall D182(262) 595-2731
- Parkside Academic Resource CenterWyllie Hall D180262-595-2044
- Registrar's OfficeWyllie Hall D189(262) 595-2284
- Student Affairs and Enrollment Services(262) 595-2598
- Student CenterSCTR L209(262) 595-2458
- Student Health and Counseling CenterEast of Tallent Hall262-595-2366
- Student Support ServicesWyllie Hall D173262-595-2726
- Technology Help DeskWyllie L107(262) 595-2444
- Title IXTallent 288B(262) 595-2239
- University PoliceTallent Hall 188(262) 595-2455
- Volunteer Program
Looking for Administrative Offices?
The services offered to students, faculty and staff are endless. Looking to connect with other students whose diverse interests and values complement yours? Have questions about accessing military benefits? Need to add money to your Ranger Card? Whether you're looking for available resources or in need of some advice, we've got you covered with tools and services to achieve success.