Special or Visiting (non-degree seeking) students
are students who choose to take one or more classes at UW-Parkside for a number of purposes. Students may take part-time classes at Parkside while pursuing their degree at another institution, take classes for personal enrichment, take classes for professional development, and more.
- Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid from UW-Parkside.
- Enrollment is limited to six credits unless a credit overload form is approved.
- A maximum of 12 credits can be applied to UW-Parkside's graduation requirements from enrollment under this status.
Note: No application fee is required for special/visiting students.
- Apply as a non-degree seeking student using the UW System Application.
- Review the course schedule. If you wish to take any course with prerequisites, email the professor. Attach a copy of your unofficial transcripts that demonstrates your prerequisite coursework along with your reason for requesting to enroll in the course.