New Freshmen

Choosing the college or university that's right for you isn't easy — we know. You're considering academic programs and professors, costs and campus locations, student organizations and athletics. And on top of it all, you're wondering what the school will expect from you. It's one of the most important decisions you'll make. Being accepted to Parkside is an invitation to make your decision one of your most fulfilling ones. 

We are now accepting applications for fall 2024.

Contact an admissions counselor now

We're proud to provide a truly individualized education for students from a variety of social and cultural backgrounds. Personalized, one-on-one interaction with professors and small class sizes help you reach your goals. Student organizations, Greek life, athletics, and opportunities to study abroad add balance and depth to your academic pursuits. Our degree programs and involvement opportunities are tailored to prepare you to meet the needs of tomorrow's employers. 

AP, CLEP, and IB Equivalent Credits

College credit may be awarded for Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) coursework, and CLEP score results. An official AP score report, official CLEP score report, or official IB transcript must be sent to Parkside prior to attending.


Military Credits

If you have military experience, submit a copy of your DD214 and military transcript (to be awarded credit for military experience.)  

Formal Transfer Credit Evaluation

Once all application materials are submitted and your application is complete, an official transfer credit evaluation will be completed. All credits will be reviewed for transfer to UW-Parkside if the credits were completed a regionally accredited college or university.  If you are admitted to the university, you will be emailed a link to your transfer credit report.

Informal Transfer Credit Evaluation

Parkside offers two informal transfer assessment tools to help you make an informed decision. We recommend printing a record of all coursework referenced and contacting your transfer admissions counselor with questions.
Log onto TRANSFEROLOGY to see how your courses will transfer, and contact us with any questions.
Transferology logo


UW Colleges students and Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) students can use the Transfer Information System (TIS) for planning.  



View our list of majors to explore programs offered, including majors, minors, certificates, and pre-professional programs. Learn more about an academic program and contact information.  

Academic Catalog

View the academic catalog to explore course requirements for certain majors, general requirements for all Parkside students, and more.

Academic Maps

View the academic maps which help you plan out your path to graduation efficiently and effectively.

Course Schedule

View the course schedule to see offerings and times for current and upcoming semesters. Use the advanced class search setting to search for certain course formats, days offered, subject areas, and more.

Talk with a counselor

Click the link below the counselor to schedule an appointment.
262-595-2355  |

Contact us

phone receiverCall admissions at 262-595-2355

View our hours of operation

email symbol Email or contact your admissions counselor

RECEIVE UPDATES  |  Receive updates and information on Parkside, academic programs, financial aid, and more. Sign up today!

Scroll to top