How to Order Transcripts

A transcript is an account of the courses you've taken and grades you've earned throughout your course of study. Official transcripts are often needed during admissions and employment processes. If you find that you need official transcripts, this information will help you obtain them.


Your official transcript is ordered online and costs $12.00 per transcript. To order, or view additional details, go to Transcript Ordering Services. 

Transcript Ordering Services

Current or recent students can order a transcript through SOLAR. (Starting your order in SOLAR brings in data to save typing and eliminates extra steps for authorizing the data release.) Look for the Order Official Transcript link in the Parkside Self Service section.

SOLAR Login 


Credentials Solutions (1-847-716-3005) will assist you with any questions you have regarding your order as well as assist with Spanish-speaking customers. You can also check your order status online. 

Check Order Status



If your name has changed and you would like your UW-Parkside official transcript to reflect the change wait to place your order until the change has been processed.

Please complete and submit this form:

Change of Student Demographic Information Form

You can check if the name change has been processed with an email to Registrars.Office@uwp.edu or by calling the Office of the Registrar at 262-595-2799.  Current students can check for the change in SOLAR (see link above).


The Office of the Registrar is also the official custodian of the permanent academic records for the following colleges that are no longer in existence:

  • College of Racine (Formerly Dominican College)   
  • Mount Saint Paul College   
  • St Luke's Hospital School of Nursing, Racine, WI

UW-Parkside does not assume responsibility for the information contained on the records other than to verify that the transcripts are copies of the original records received. Requests must be made separately for each institution. The same fees and request process apply to these transcripts.



Unofficial transcripts are internal documents available to students with SOLAR access. Go to the Academics section of your Student Center and look for Unofficial Transcript in the other academic drop down menu.

Registrar's Office


The Commons
Wyllie Hall D1
900 Wood Road
Kenosha, WI 53144

Scroll to top