ANONYMOUSLY Report A Crime at UW-Parkside

If you see crime happening on campus and want to report it, please fill out the form below. All information will be kept confidential.

If you'd like to send a crime tip via text message, direct it to 67283 with UWPtip in front of your message.

Note: This form is anonymous. If you would like to speak to police personnel about a crime, please call University Police at 595-2455 or 2911 if this is an on-campus emergency. Or, email Be sure to include your name, email address and phone number in your email.

Report a Crime

Scroll to top
Who Are You?