The Sports and Activity Center serves as the home of Parkside Rangers and features a variety of academic, athletic, fitness and recreation related spaces:
- Alfred and Bernice De Simone Gymnasium
- Athletic Training Facility
- Case Softball Complex
- Combative Room
- Dance Studio
- Frank Petretti Fieldhouse The fieldhouse has 3 full size basketball courts, 4 tennis courts, 6 volleyball, 6 badminton courts and a 6-lane 200 meter track which is capable of hosting indoor track and field meets. We also have extensive outdoor facilities for both outdoor athletics and recreation.
- Outdoor Track ( 400 meter all weather)
- Oberbruner Field
- Soccer Fields (8)
- Strength and Conditioning Center
- Sports Medical Center
- Wayne E. Dannehl Cross Country Course
- Wellness Center
A SAC Membership provides you access to the Petretti Fieldhouse, Pool, Strength and Conditioning Center and Wellness Center along with the outdoor track and Cross Country Course. Many facilities are available for rent.