The University of Wisconsin-Parkside Chancellor’s Society recognizes generous individuals whose annual gifts to any area at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside totals $1,000 or more within a fiscal year or whose cumulative lifetime gifts equal $100,000 or more.
Members of the Chancellor’s Society enjoy being part of a network of alumni, friends, and corporate and community leaders who are committed to the future of the University of Wisconsin-Parkside and personally invest in its success each year.
All households that make an annual gift (between July 1 and June 30) of $1,000 or more.
All households whose lifetime giving equal $100,000 or more.
As a University of Wisconsin-Parkside Chancellor’s Society member, you will receive exclusive courtesies.
- Chancellor’s Society lapel pin (upon initial induction)
- Invitations to Be@Parkside signature events each semester offering unique experiences and exclusive access to programs and facilities on campus.
- Quarterly e-news (email required)
- Twice a year print publication, Parkside: The Magazine
- Twice a year communication from University of Wisconsin-Parkside Chancellor, Deborah Ford
- Name recognition on campus donor display
- Invitation to annual Champions of Student Success donor recognition dinner (Nov. 21, 2019)