STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
Student Support Services (SSS) is a TRIO program funded by the U.S. Department of Education whose mission is to increase retention and graduation of students who are either first-generation, low-income, or have a documented disability. The mission also includes fostering an institutional climate that is supportive of the success of TRIO eligible students.
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT?
To help you accomplish your personal and academic goals, Student Support Services offers personalized one-on-one academic, career, and personal advising along with:
- A supportive learning environment
- Extended time with instructors and tutors for designated math and English classes
- Study skills workshops, individual and group tutoring sessions
- Access to technology including staff-assisted computer labs and laptop check-out
- Cultural and educational events including leadership conferences, volunteer experiences, and more
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
Yes, if the following statements are true for you.
- are a new degree seeking-student
- neither one of your parents completed a four-year degree
- meet the low-income guidelines
- have a documented disability
- are a U.S. citizen or national of the United States or meet residence requirement for federal student financial assistance
- have a demonstrated academic need as measured by high school GPA, ACT score, english/math placement
WANT TO JOIN?
Great! Here's how it works. You'll schedule an appointment to complete your application and interview with a member of the Student Support Services staff. Selections are based on eligibility and spaces are limited, so we recommend that you get in touch soon!
To schedule an appointment, log in to Navigate or call 262-595-2726.
NEED MORE INFO?
Sure thing. Fill out this quick form to share a little information about yourself, and a member of the Student Support Services staff will get back in touch with you to continue the conversation.
Student Support Services is now located in the Commons (Wyllie Hall D1). Learn more and view a map of the Commons.
Student Support Services
Wyllie Hall D1
900 Wood Rd.
Kenosha, WI 53144
Parking: Lots A, B
|Mon||8 am-4:30 pm|
8 am-4:30 pm
8 am-4:30 pm
|Thu||8 am-4:30 pm|
|Fri||8 am-4:30 pm|
*Regular semester hours