Student Success and Support
Being a college student requires commitment and responsibility
- Academic rigor is more than a high school course
- Course preparation and studying time per week is typically 1-2 hours for each hour you are in class
- Grades received in courses follow your academic career forever
- Good grades can aid in college admission decisions, scholarships and grant awards, and much more
- Poor grades (less than a 2.0 GPA) can negatively effect your future financial aid awards
UW-Parkside Library access
Campus Technology Help Desk
Parkside Academic Resource Center (PARC)
- Tutoring Center
- NetTutor (24/7 online)
- Writing Assistance
- Academic Success Coaching
HOW TO ORDER TRANSCRIPTS
A transcript is an account of the courses you've taken and grades you've earned throughout your course of study. Official transcripts are often needed during admissions and employment processes. If you find that you need official transcripts, this information will help you obtain them.
- An official transcript of a student’s record is issued only by the Office of the Registrar.
- Click on the Transcript Information link to order you UW Parkside Transcript.
TUITION AND BILLING
EFFECTIVE FALL 2022 - SPRING 2025
The PACC program has been approved to offer UWP courses in Kenosha and Racine county high schools at no-cost to students. All students enrolling in PACC courses during this time will NOT be charged tuition.
PACC Tuition Payment Due Date: Please click on Cashier's Office for tuition due dates.
PAYMENT PLAN: Please reference the Cashier's Office website for Payment Plan options.
Please contact the Cashier's office with questions about paying tuition and balance due.
Students please reference your Student SOLAR Account to check for tuition charges, balance due or to verify payment has been applied to your account.
IRS FORM 1098-T: Form 1098-T will be furnished to all students who had qualified tuition and other related educational expenses billed to them during the previous calendar year.
66% LESS IN TUTITION COSTS
Tuition for PACC courses is less than 1/3 of the regular college per-credit tuition rate. That’s a huge savings for students and their families!
PACC course cost = $98.97/credit
We are pleased that you and your student are considering or taking PACC courses. PACC is an affordable way for students to earn high school and college credits, taught by their high school instructors, while still in their comfortable high school environment.
Students who are interested in taking PACC courses should meet with their school counselor to see what courses are offered in their high school. If PACC courses are not available, there are other options for high school students to earn college credit. Please explore college credit in high school opportunities here.