High School Student Programs

Looking for options for high school students? Parkside serves the needs of our community in a variety of ways. Find out more about Parkside's offerings for high school students, and get started!

NOTE: If you are currently a high school student looking for information about attending Parkside once you graduate, visit the New Freshmen page.


Parkside Access to College Credit (PACC) courses are real college courses that you will earn college credit for and will appear on a UW-Parkside transcript. PACC courses are the same courses as those available at the UW-Parkside campus. Your high school teacher and a UW-Parkside faculty member work together to develop these college-level courses within your high school.

Learn more about PACC

Special Student

Both public and private high school students may apply as high school specials and earn post-secondary credits. Students and their families are responsible for the costs of tuition and fees.   

Learn more about applying as a High School Special student

Early College Credit Program

Early College Credit Program is one of Wisconsin's programs to provide post-secondary credit to students while still in high school.

Learn more about Early College Credit Program

Scroll to top