Greenquist Hall L101
Located on L-1
Designated COVID Capacity: 12
Classroom Type: Lecture Capture/Distance Education
Seating Type: Continuous Tables & Fixed Chairs
Board Type: Dry Erase
Screen Type: Rear Projection
- Connection Interface for Laptop: HDMI/USB-C
- Data Projector
- Integrated Audio
- Integrated Video (Wall Mounted Camera)
- Lecture Capture Classroom
- Podium with Extron User Control
- Video Player: Blu-Ray
- Wireless Access
- Wireless Microphone
In order to use a webconferencing platform such as Collaborate Ultra or Webex in this lecture hall, the following steps must be taken:
1. Enable the Camera. You will only be required to do this once (per classroom) as the setting is profile driven.
2. Use an External Microphone for Audio. Due to the integrated microphone configuration and the size of this lecture hall, an external microphone must be used for webconferencing:
How to enable audio and video for web conferencing
- To schedule a livestream and/or recording in this classroom, please submit a Livestream Request Form.
- How to change the camera view or request technical assistance.
- Classroom Technology Information [UWP Knowledgebase]
- Technology Training: CTS provides one-on-one support/training on classroom technology, supported webconferencing platforms, and other tech related tools. If you're interested in tech training, please submit a Technology Training Request Form
For technical assistance or equipment instruction, contact the CTS TechBar at (262) 595-2444 or by email at: email@example.com.