UW-Parkside has over 40 student organizations for you to join. Student organizations are a great way to get involved and meet fellow Rangers with a similar interest to your own. Whether it is an academic organization like Student Nursing Association at Parkside (SNAP) or an interest organization like Anime Club, there is something for you at Parkside.
- Make new friends
- Explore an interest
- Network and build resources
- Get to know the campus community
- Plan programs and events for the campus
If you are interested in viewing a list of the student organizations or contacting someone from an organization go to the provided link.
Starting a new student organization at Parkside is easy! If you are interested in starting a new student organization, please email Campus Activities Specialist Mike Hagen at email@example.com for more details.
SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT
Student leaders and organization members can find a variety of opportunities to help their student organizations find success, including:
- Student organization management training and leadership workshops
- Student Involvement Center (SIC) - student organization workspace, offices, resources, and storage
Apply for operational funding
Marketing and promotion support through creative services