EMPLOYER ENGAGEMENT OPTIONS
From connected online communities to large-scale career and internship fairs, we know that nothing beats direct interaction with promising candidates. That's why we offer a variety of engagement options for you to foster relationships with our students.
Post your positions on Handshake.
We leverage the leading job board, Handshake, to offer you convenient tools to connect your opportunities to the diverse Parkside talent community. You can also register for fairs, post networking events, and manage applications across many campuses using one login.
Attend Our Internship & Career Fair
With high employment rates for many of our academic programs and a diverse learning community, it's no wonder employers consistently recruit at UW-Parkside. We host several large-scale, all-majors recruitment events for you to discover your next hire.
On-Campus Employer Visits
Employers with internships and/or full-time jobs for upcoming graduates can schedule an on-campus visit in our new Student Success & Learning Commons employer suite. We promote your visit campus-wide and schedule one-on-one appointments with students interested in meeting with you while also allowing drop-ins between scheduled appointments. Your visit requires a minimum two-week advance reservation pending availability and includes the following:
- employer suite with conference table
- smart screen for multimedia presentations
- brief meeting with academic advisor(s) or faculty in related majors
- lunch in our Brickstone Café (2 per employer; full-day visits only)
To Schedule Your On-Campus Employer Visit:
Email Linda Bevec at least two weeks in advance and please include the following in your email:
- Company logo attached to email
- Description of the internship and/or full-time job for which you are recruiting, or link to Handshake posting (all positions must be posted on Handshake)
- Name, title, and email of representative(s) who will be visiting
- Preferred date and time of your visit (it is best to give a few options). Best days are Wednesday followed by Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday anytime between the hours of 9am-4pm.
Host an intern.
Intern partnerships are a mutually beneficial method for you to tap into talent early. By creating an internship opportunity and recruiting from Parkside, you'll find that maintaining an intern partnership continues to deliver results year after year.