- sep20MUSIC: Ralph Alessi Quintet (FREE NOON CONCERT)
Ralph Alessi Quintet Ralph Alessi - trumpet Jon Irabagon – saxophones Andy...
- sep23Multicultural Professional Day (MPD) Registration and Resume Review Event
Come and learn about the Multicultural Professional Day (MPD) mini-conference...
- sep24C-Span Lunch Talk
You are invited to discuss C-SPAN's mission in covering public...
Mission & Vision
Our Mission, Our Vision, Our Values
The University of Wisconsin-Parkside is a dynamic learning community grounded in academic excellence and focused on student success, diversity, inclusion and community engagement. The campus will be a premier comprehensive public institution and a destination of choice, serving as a focal point of local, regional and global progress.
The University of Wisconsin-Parkside is committed to high-quality educational programs, creative and scholarly activities, and services responsive to its diverse student population, and its local, national and global communities.
To fulfill this mission, the University of Wisconsin-Parkside will:
- Offer high-quality academic programs rooted in the tradition of a liberal education in the arts, sciences and professions, responsive to the occupational, civic and cultural needs of the region, and actively seek the continued input of all stakeholders.
- Generate, disseminate and apply knowledge through research, professional and creative activity that benefits communities throughout the region and the world.
- Attract and retain a diverse and multicultural population of students, faculty, and staff.
- Foster a teaching and learning community that provides opportunities for collaborative faculty, student, and staff interaction in support of excellence.
- Utilize technology creatively and effectively in courses, programs, and services.
- Prepare students to be successful in their professional, civic, and personal lives.
- Provide programs that meet the intellectual and cultural needs of people throughout their lives.
- Provide and share in cultural and intellectual activities in partnership with our local and regional communities.