Molinaro Hall L226
Located on L-2
Designated COVID Capacity: 25
Classroom Type: Lecture Capture/Distance Education
Seating Type: Tables & Chairs
Board Type: Dry Erase
Screen Type: Manual
- Connection Interface for Laptop: HDMI/USB-C
- Data Projector
- Document Camera
- Integrated Audio
- Lecture Capture Classroom
- Podium with Extron User Control
- Video Player: Blu-Ray
- Wireless Access
Classroom Technology Resources
- In order to use a classroom wall-mounted camera with a web conferencing platform such as Collaborate Ultra, MS Teams, or Webex, you will need to enable it first.
How to enable a classroom camera for webconferencing
- To schedule a livestream and/or recording in this classroom, please submit a Livestream Request Form.
- Touch Panel Control Overview:
How to change the camera view or request technical assistance.
- Classroom Technology Information
For technical assistance or equipment instruction, contact the CTS TechBar at (262) 595-2444 or by email at: email@example.com.