Located on L-1
Seating Type: Tablet Desks
Board Type: Dry Erase
Screen Type: Manual
- Connection Interface for Laptop: HDMI/USB-C
- Data Projector
- Integrated Audio
- Integrated Video (Wall Mounted Camera)
- Lecture Capture Classroom
- Podium with Extron User Control
- Video Conferencing
- Video Player: Blu-Ray
- Wireless Access
- In order to use a classroom wall-mounted camera with a web conferencing platform, you will need to enable it first.
How to enable a classroom camera for webconferencing
Livestreaming Technology - Currently Unavailable [9/17/21]
- Do to an equipment issue in this classroom, we are unable to schedule livestream/recordings at this time. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to change the camera view or request technical assistance.
- Classroom Technology Information [UWP Knowledgebase]
- Technology Training: CTS provides one-on-one support/training on classroom technology, supported webconferencing platforms, and other tech related tools. If you're interested in tech training, please submit a Technology Training Request Form
For technical assistance or equipment instruction, contact the CTS TechBar at (262) 595-2444 or by email at: email@example.com.