Wyllie Hall L140
Located on L-1
Classroom Type: Lecture Capture/Distance Education
Seating Type: Tables & Chairs
Board Type: Dry Erase
Screen Type: Manual
- Document Camera
- Integrated Audio
- Integrated Video (Wall Mounted Camera)
- Podium with Extron User Control
- Wireless Access
- In order to use the wall-mounted cameras with a web conferencing platform, you will need to enable them first.
How to enable a classroom camera for webconferencing
- To schedule a livestream and/or recording in this classroom, please submit a Livestream Request Form.
- Podium Touch Panel Control Guide
- Technology Training: CTS provides one-on-one support/training on classroom technology, supported webconferencing platforms, and other tech related tools. If you're interested in tech training, please submit a Technology Training Request Form
Classroom Technology Disclaimer
Please note that at the instructor’s discretion, lectures and class sessions held in this lecture hall may be live streamed and/or recorded and made available to students registered for the class. The use of live streaming and lecture capture is intended to supplement the classroom experience solely for the benefit of students registered in the class. UW-Parkside prohibits faculty, staff and students from copying, distributing, or using lecture capture recordings for any other purpose; violation of this prohibition may be grounds for UW-Parkside to initiate disciplinary proceedings.
For technical assistance or equipment instruction, contact the CTS TechBar at (262) 595-2444 or by email at: email@example.com.