Where and how can I print on campus?
There are five locations on campus where you can print out a file from a computer in a campus lab or from your own laptop over even send it over from your computer from all three Residence Halls.
To Print to one of the Campus Pay Per Page Printers You Will need a Ranger Card or Guest Card with money or Campus Cash on it.
How do I print out a file?
When you are ready to print a file proceed as you would if you were printing it on any printer.
In the print window that appears make sure you choose one of the following printers:
- For Windows users the printers are named "LabLasers" for B&W and "ColorLaser" for Color.
For Mac users the printers are named "Black & Whiter Laser" and "Color Printer" - If printing from a personal mac, when printing, please choose the name you gave the printer from when you installed the special software.
- The Print Job Details window will open and ask for two pieces of information:
- Job Password - You can enter in anything for Username and Password; it's not necessary to use your Parkside credentials.
- Proceed to the paid public printer of choice and swipe your Ranger Card as indicated on the top of the card reader.
A Releasing Print Jobs window appears. Highlight your print job(s) but before you hit the print button look towards the bottom of that screen and see how many pages are going to print out and how much it is going to cost. If it does not look right, please cancel the job. Once you hit the print button you are responsible for paying for the pages that printed out whether you wanted them or not.
Where can I pick up a print?
Your job goes to a print queue that all the print stations see. Your print job can be released at any of the locations listed below, it prints where you swipe your card.
Locations on Campus
Molinaro labs __________ MOLN 117
Molinaro Concourse - Next to Molinaro Joes and MOLN 105
SAC _____________________ L1 Pool Overlook Lounge
Besides the locations listed above each Residence Hall has a printer running on this system in their computer labs.
How can I print from a personal computer?
For Laptop Printing from anywhere on campus and for those with computers in the Residence Halls,
Download the Appropriate Required Print Client and Instructions Below:
- A Ranger Card with money on a Campus Cash Account or A Guest Card with money on it.
- A wired connection or a wireless connection to UWP Wireless, ResNet, or Eduroam.
|Black & White||6¢ / Page|
|Color||25¢ / Page|